Subject: Organizational Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 07:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

---------------------- Forwarded by Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron on 
04/25/2000 02:10 PM ---------------------------

Brent A Price@ECT
04/25/2000 02:05 PM
To: Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kristin Albrecht/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Glover/HOU/ECT@ECT, D Todd Hall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Peggy Hedstrom/CAL/ECT@ECT, 
Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael E Moscoso/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eugenio 
Perez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Pleus/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Reeves/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Stephen P Schwarz/HOU/ECT@ECT, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary 
Solmonson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheri Thomas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Norma Villarreal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kim Melodick/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne 
Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Patti Thompson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Shoemake/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly 
Templeton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lynn Tippery/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G 
Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Maria Sandoval/HOU/ECT@ECT, Inga 
Latson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Irena D Hogan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly 
Perkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marvia Jefferson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cecilia 
Olvera/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jennifer Jordan/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Organizational Changes

Please forward this e-mail to your teams regarding recent organizational 
changes within Gas Operations.