Subject: Meter #1591 Lamay Gaslift
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 06:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren - Meter 1591 has never flowed the entire nom.  This meter is has been 
over nominated.  It has had a nom of 1.000/day (429.000 total mmbtus) since 
1/28/99 and has flowed only 11.692.  Am I correct to say that this meter 
needs a lower nom?  Please let me know if I should look out for a lower nom 
in May.  Pat seems to think this may be affecting the P/L for April.  We only 
have estimates/actuals of zero on 4/1 & 4/2.  

Please let me know if this makes sense.

- Aimee
---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 04/24/2000 12:50 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Pat Clynes @ ENRON                           04/24/2000 12:43 PM

To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meter #1591 Lamay Gaslift

Aimee,
Please check meter #1591 Lamay gas lift.  It doesn't appear to have very much 
flow and the
BAV is showing the nom volume.  This could be adversely affecting the risk 
numbers.  Pat