Subject: Re: HPL Delivery Meter 1520
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Cheryl,

Do you have any documentation on a gas lift deal with Coastal?Engage? at 
meter 098-1520?  Thanks.  George x3-6992

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 04/19/2000 
06:48 PM ---------------------------

Lauri A Allen
04/19/2000 02:40 PM
To: Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: [email-masked], George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
[email-masked] 
Subject: Re: HPL Delivery Meter 1520  

Heidi-  There should be a deal ticket in Sitara for this sale to Engage, but 
it looks as though 12/99 was the last month a deal was entered 
(IF/HSC+1.00).  George/Craig- could you guys coordinate who should be rolling 
this deal or let us know if this gas should not be flowing?  Heidi-  
historically we've been charging $.60/mm for this transport.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Heidi Withers                           04/19/2000 10:27 AM

To: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPL Delivery Meter 1520

I am finding flow out there on HPL 215 for meter 1520 (Tx City Coastal 
States) starting 4/1/00 (actually, no volume was scheduled but looks like it 
has been allocated since March 1).  Did you want a premium rate for this?