Subject: PanEnergy Exchange Deal- Feb. 2000 Production
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:29:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren and Brian,

Would you like for me to confirm the conference call that Duke has requested 
for Friday? 
I am available at anytime for this discussion.

Pls let me know.  
 
Katherine
---------------------- Forwarded by Katherine Herrera/Corp/Enron on 
04/19/2000 05:21 PM ---------------------------

"Robert Heilman" <[email-masked]> on 04/19/2000 04:38:16 PM
To: "Angela Tonelli" <[email-masked]>, "Janette B. Knieser" 
<[email-masked]>, "Donald S. Perry" <[email-masked]>, 
"Bruce McMills" <[email-masked]>, "Chad W. Cass" 
<[email-masked]>, "William E. Speckels" <[email-masked]>, 
"Donna C. Spencer" <[email-masked]>
cc: "Sharon Beemer" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Subject: 

We are trying for a conference call on Friday, April 21 at 10:30 CENTRAL time.
We are going to be discussing the HPL buy/sell agreement.  We are very close 
to
agreeing on procedures except for one issue:  the allocation of volumes at the
Fuels Cotton Valley delivery point and the Valero delivery point.  If you can
not make it please let me know ASAP.  If anyone has any questions please feel
free to call me at 303.605.1804.  Otherwise I will talk to all of you on 
Friday
at 10:30 CENTRAL.

Robert