Subject: Re: HPL Delivery Meter 1520
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 07:40:00 -0700 (PDT)

Heidi-  There should be a deal ticket in Sitara for this sale to Engage, but 
it looks as though 12/99 was the last month a deal was entered 
(IF/HSC+1.00).  George/Craig- could you guys coordinate who should be rolling 
this deal or let us know if this gas should not be flowing?  Heidi-  
historically we've been charging $.60/mm for this transport.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Heidi Withers                           04/19/2000 10:27 AM

To: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: HPL Delivery Meter 1520

I am finding flow out there on HPL 215 for meter 1520 (Tx City Coastal 
States) starting 4/1/00 (actually, no volume was scheduled but looks like it 
has been allocated since March 1).  Did you want a premium rate for this?