Subject: Re: Meter 1517
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 05:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have created deal 244531 to cover this flow.

Julie - This is actually volume related to the term deal 93804.  Volume 
flowed in March due to timing on changing the meter.  Can you attach the term 
contract to this deal?  (I copied the term deal to create the March ticket.)

D

   Aimee Lannou                04/14/2000 09:01 AM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Karen Lindley/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 1517

Daren - I know you have been busy, but I left you a voice mail yesterday 
about meter 1517.  There was flow of 14 mmbtus on Mar. 1.  We have no deal at 
the meter until Mar. 14.  Could you either set up a new deal to cover this 
flow or extend the deal from Feb.? February's deal number was 93804.  Please 
let me know today.  Allocations close today.

Thanks.

- Aimee