Subject: Brandywine Meter #: 981225 ; March, 2000 Activity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 05:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

There was no flow at meter 981225 for the month of March.  The HMS technician 
did contact measurement once to get the volumes zeroed out but apparently he 
will have to get with them again.  I have notified the tech and he is in the 
process of doing this.

The meter is set on pressure control and the valve is open.  Gas Control's 
understanding and the field's understanding is that at the time the 
Brandywine deal ended some sort of standby agreement was in place.  If this 
is not the case please let me know and we will notify the plant and close the 
valve.

Robert,  
 In the future if you have meters like this where there is a small flow 
volume without a nomination in place please check with Earl and myself so we 
can investigate before we get commercial involved.

Thanks
Gary H
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 04/13/2000 12:35 
PM ---------------------------
From: Lee L Papayoti on 04/12/2000 05:38 PM
To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Brandywine Meter #: 981225 ; March, 2000 Activity

How is this meter set up?  Why would it have flowed in March?  Any ideas?  Is 
it on pressure control?  If so, what's the set point?  I need to know before 
I can go to Oxy and/or DuPont and make a claim ....

---------------------- Forwarded by Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT on 04/12/2000 
05:37 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           04/12/2000 05:20 PM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Brandywine Meter #: 981225 ; March, 2000 Activity

  
 Attached is support that indicate gas flowed on a Zero nomination during the 
month of March, 2000.

 There is no deal in place to allocate this gas flow.
 
 Please advise me  how you want this activity allocated.