Subject: February and March 2000 Meter 5688
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 07:38:00 -0700 (PDT)

Daren,

Is Fred's below concern something that you might be able to help us with?  I 
was thinking that (maybe) the volumes from this meter might belong to HPL.  
This is one of the meters that no longer go thru King Ranch.

Thanks
-Jackie-
---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Young/HOU/ECT on 04/12/2000 02:37 
PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
04/11/2000 10:29 AM
To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: February and March 2000 Meter 5688  

	

Jackie:

Meter 5688 is incorrectly scheduled to the HPL Liquids contract 
012-41970-02-002 in March 2000.  Also last month when you were out, Robert 
removed the volume from the Liquids contract at this meter and temporarily 
put it on a Strangers Gas contract.  If you could fix both months today and 
let me know when it is corrected  I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred Boas
02/16/2000 04:35 PM
To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Anita 
Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 1/2000 Meters 5688 & 5801

	

Jackie:

I am new at the 3 Rivers allocation so bear with me, I took this over from 
Anita Luong.  In January 2000, and going forward, please make sure that 
Meters 5688 and 5801 are not scheduled on the HPL Liquids contract 
012-41970-02-002.  The contract is currently out of balance by the total 
volume at these two meters so if you could fix this by early tomorrow morning 
I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Fred