Subject: Re: revised - Logistics/VM Unify to-do list as of 4/10/2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Do to scheduling conflicts the meeting will be changed to 1:30 - 
2:30......still on Friday, April 14, 2000.

dg

---------------------- Forwarded by Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT on 04/12/2000 09:28 AM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Donna Greif                           04/11/2000 03:53 PM

To: Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Harrison/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carrie Hollomon/HOU/ECT@ect, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Randall L 
Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dave Nommensen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Diane E 
Niestrath/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark McClure/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: revised - Logistics/VM Unify to-do list as of 4/10/2000

 Here's an update of Unify work in progress.   Note:  the reporting format 
will change in the near future.

Please let me know if there are any additional items your group may have 
outstanding so we can get them added to the list.

I'd like to plan a Unify Development meeting with management on Friday, April 
14, 2000 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. to discuss outstanding items and to assign 
priorities.  Please let me know if you have any conflicts or if I should 
add/exclude anyone from future distributions.

Thanks,

dg

Heather: 
Could you pretty please help me out in getting a room for 4/14.  This 
distribution will also be the Unify Update Bi-weekly Meeting Attendees (as of 
thus far)--dates/times have not been determined yet.....will let you know.  
Thanks for your help!