Subject: Re: Correction to 4/5/00 Nominations for Eastrans and Nomination for 4/6/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 02:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is the latest update via a verbal agreement between Chad Cass and Darren
Farmer...

APRIL 5

Effective 9:00 am the nominations and redeliveries are "0"

The Fuels Cotton Valley volume of 7800 mmbtu will be purchased by HPL at Gas
Daily (HSC -5).

APRIL 6

Effective 9:00 am the nominations and redeliveries are "0"

   The Fuels Cotton Valley volume of 7800 mmbtu will be purchased by HPL at 
Gas
Daily (HSC -5).

   APRIL 7

   Until further notice the nominations and redeliveries will be at "0"
   Fuels Cotton Valley gas  will be purchased by HPL at a "to be determined
price."  **

   **Darren- please give me a call so we can discuss the pricing for the FCV
gas.

   If anyone has any questions please feel free to give me a call.

   Thanks,
   Chad Cass
   713-627-6202

Marta K Henderson
04/06/2000 07:49 AM

Sent by:  Marta K Henderson

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   William E. Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, 
Darrel
      F. Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Michael R. 
Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC,
      Donna C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Cheryl L. Horning/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, 
Julia
      A. Mohn/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Dora J. Levy/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Bruce
      McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Sharon Beemer/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Correction to 4/5/00 Nominations for Eastrans and Nomination for
      4/6/00
Beginning 2:00 pm on 4/5/00 nomination:

Deliveries:
0 MMBtu into Eastrans

Redeliveries:
0 MMBtu

For 4/6/00, the nomination is as follows:

Deliveries:
0 MMBtu into Eastrans

Redeliveries:
0 MMBtu