Subject: Re: Texas Nom, LP dba Garrison, Ltd
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

The ticket is in and the deal number is 237756. It doesn't seem to want to 
flow over to mops at the moment though.  

Vance L Taylor@ECT
04/05/2000 04:21 PM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Texas Nom, LP dba Garrison, Ltd

Tom,

The following production commenced to flow on last week and a ticket should 
be created and entered into sitara based on the following:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price   Period

Texas Nom, LP(dba
        Garrison, Ltd.)  9656   500mmbtu/d  100% GD less $0.10 3/27 - 3/31

Susan will create a committed reserves firm ticket for the remaining term of 
the deal once our geologists have gathered enough data to forecast the 
reserves of this well; at such time, this ticket should be zeroed out.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353