Subject: Re: Teco Gas Processing Company
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 07:31:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 
03:31 PM ---------------------------

Mary M Smith
04/26/99 04:53 PM
To: Hank Eisenhour
cc: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Teco Gas Processing Company

Is there still a problem with this?  We need HPLC to nominate for 1/99 
forward at meter no. 6884.  Please let me know the status.  Thanks, Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT on 04/26/99 04:49 PM 
---------------------------

Gregory Allen Jackson
04/26/99 02:22 PM
To: Hank Eisenhour/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Teco Gas Processing Company  

I'm not sure what's going on, but I DID NOT see a TECO  deal ticket in MOPS 
for Houston Pipeline Company anywhere (January 1999 to March 1999).  I DID 
see one on Houston Pipeline Company Resources.

As my original note stated, I think this is a buy/sell which means that TECO 
Gas Processing should appear in both the Market and Supply depending on 
HPLC's position.

Please let me know something ASAP.

3-9768

Mary M Smith
04/12/99 12:39 PM
To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hank Eisenhour
cc: Gregory Allen Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing Company

The sitara deal needs to reflect 3/99 forward.  1/99 and 2/99 was done.  
Thanks, Mary
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT on 04/12/99 12:37 PM 
---------------------------

Gregory Allen Jackson
04/12/99 09:44 AM
To: Jennifer Meador/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Theresa R Kotrla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary W 
Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sabrae Zajac/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing Company

Mary, this is the message I left a voice mail concerning.  In addition to the 
other producer at this meter, the following needs to be setup:

POPS HPLC transport delivery  12-41500-203 done (there)
MOPS HPLC sale to Teco GP  12-86978-101 NEEDED (think this is buy/sell 
arrangement); no deal ticket.

Gary Lamphier is looking into the Exxon Jack Creek receipt flow at meter 6884 
- make final determination on whether it's either HPLR or HPLC.  The deal 
setup in POPS and MOPS as HPLR.

Summary:
Need HPLC sale to TECO related to transportation  delivery in POPS.
Final determination on whether the current HPLR purchase from TECO at Exxon 
Jack Creek is correct or should HPLC be purchasing from TECO - starting in 
February 1999 business.

Thanks for you help,  3-9768

---------------------- Forwarded by Gregory Allen Jackson/HOU/ECT on 04/12/99 
09:18 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           04/09/99 04:22 PM

To: Gregory Allen Jackson/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Greg Brazaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing Company

Re the Teco contract at 6884 (2/24/99):

To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nidia A Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alexia 
Gonzales/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sean J Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: GT#: 1917 - Teco Gas Processing Co. and Houston Pipe Line Company

I am forwarding a copy of the Committed Reserves Agreement (First Purchaser) 
contract for your information.  Contract Date: 12/01/98, Global Number: 
96019500, and Synergi Number: 012-86978-101. 

Please give me a call if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Daniel

------------------ Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 04/09/99 04:16 PM 
---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  George Weissman                           01/27/99 06:01 PM

To: Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim 
Coffey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Brazaitis/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Teco Gas Processing Company

Melissa's second sentence refers to the Teco Gas Processing Company 12/1/98 
contract covering meters 6884 and 419.  This contract was obtained in 
connection with the Seven Oaks/Turpentine Lease Line renewal, and it doesn't 
appear to have hit the system.  Please ensure that the contract is set up and 
filed.

George 
---------------------- Forwarded by George Weissman/HOU/ECT on 01/27/99 05:47 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           01/24/99 04:03 PM

To: George Weissman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Amelia Alland/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daniel Verastegui/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Swift Energy Company, Meter 2630, 012-86150-103

George, 

At the 9th WorkDay meeting you had asked if we had seen the paper on the 
above referenced.  I have checked our database, and it appears that we have 
not.  The contract in the system does reflect at GS at this point. 

I also checked on Teco Gas Processing Company, and it does not appear we have 
seen the paper on this one either. 

Thank you, 
Melissa