Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 05:40:00 -0800 (PST)

New deal number is 229481

SUSAN SMITH @ 
ECT        
03/27/2000 02:24 PM

To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P

Tom:

 Would you please set up another one month ticket for the below (last month 
was 211573)?

Julie:
 Per Melissa's note please do not send out any paper on this. We expect the 
paper within a day or so.

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks, SCS x 33321
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Smith/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 02:20 
PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Melissa Graves                           03/27/2000 02:12 PM

To: Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P

Yes, but I would request that Julie not send out paper since this should be 
back signed shortly.  I noticed the deal Vance requested below (which Tom set 
up as deal 211573) is attached to a committed reserves agreement that does 
not cover this meter. 

Melissa

SUSAN 
SMITH        
03/27/2000 12:27 PM

To: Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P

Can we just use this for April rather then putting in a one month firm ticket 
(since we dont have paper anyway)?

Thanks,

SCS
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Smith/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 12:24 
PM ---------------------------

Vance L Taylor
03/03/2000 04:30 PM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P

Tom,

The following production has commenced to flow  and a ticket should be 
generated in sitara based upon the information below:

Counterparty   Meter   Volumes  Price     Period

Texaco E & P   9826   2,000mmbtu/d  100% IF/HSC less $0.09  3/3 - 3/31/2000

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353

 
---------------------- Forwarded by Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT on 03/03/2000 
04:14 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Esther Buckley                           03/03/2000 01:23 PM

To: Molly L Carriere/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donna 
Consemiu/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Cook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nathan L Hlavaty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne E 
Lightfoot/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Steve Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Wardle/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jill T Zivley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael W Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Cheryl Jones/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Reid Hansen/GCO/Enron@Enron, Darron C 
Giron/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Gary Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P 
Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, Vance L Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian 
M Riley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey A Austin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cynthia 
Hakemack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dawn C Kenne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Kristen J Hanson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT, J R 
Fosdick/GCO/Enron@Enron, Carlos J Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Gomes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Robert Walker/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: FIRST DELIVERY - TEXACO E & P

See attached file