Subject: Midlothian First Nominations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 04:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Jennifer/Carey/Darren/Stacey
As I mentioned earlier, Lisa Hassold (PG&E) clarified that the PG&E Delivery
Point #00534580 is for the Maypearl Interconnect with Lone Star Pipeline
(rather than the other PG&E NTP 36-inch interconnect at Maypearl with
TUFCO's Old Ocean Line).

Again, thank you all for your help in the first nominations (Lone Star North
Line and Lone Star South Line) that Midlothian Energy Limited Partnership,
as limited agent for ABB Asltom Power Inc, has made for testing purposes at
the Midlothian power plant.

Thanks
Trey Christensen

PS Attached FYI is a PowerPoint slide on the Midlothian gas pipeline and
meter station layout
 <<MidlothianGasTranspLayout.ppt>>

 - MidlothianGasTranspLayout.ppt