Subject: PG&E Texas contract 5095-037 for 2/00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 01:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Kyle and Greg this issue is still unresolved as well as a 6,000 variance on 
contract 5098-695.   I have provided Stacey with the daily allocation from 
PG&E Texas.   On Friday she told me she did have an answer yet, and she could 
not give me a time frame of when she would be able to get to it.   She said 
we have to understand their staff is short, and if anyone has any questions 
to call her or Daren direct.  At this time I still do not have an answer, but 
will let you know as soon as I do.

---------------------- Forwarded by Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT on 03/28/2000 
09:12 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sherlyn Schumack                           03/22/2000 10:05 AM

To: Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: PG&E Texas contract 5095-037 for 2/00

Stacey,

The actuals on this contract did not come in as scheduled.   The scheduled 
deliveries at Texoma are 374,503, but the actuals are 352,568.  At Teco Waha 
delivery you have 359,120 scheduled, but the actuals are 368,115.   I don't 
know what numbers you confirmed with PG&E Texas, so can you let me know first 
if you agree with PG&E Texas numbers and if you do, will you please make the 
necessary changes in unify.

Thanks.