Subject: Re: Deer Park Railroad Crossing 18" 3026 Line
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:00:00 -0800 (PST)

The following meters are in the affected section for the outage planned in 
April:

980713 Georgia Gulf
981052  Phillips Pasadena
981188 Albemarle
981418 Air Products Pasadena
988014 Crown Refinery
981061 Shell West Station
982034  Crown St. City Gate

The only meters we are flowing at for March are the two listed in the memo 
below (1188 Albemarle, 1418 Air Products Pasadena).  We will not be able to 
feed these from HPL during the outage.

I will update you as things change.

Thanks
Gary
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 03:27 
PM ---------------------------

William D Cosby@ENRON
03/24/2000 02:39 PM
Sent by: William D Cosby@ENRON
To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Deer Park Railroad Crossing 18" 3026 Line  

Gary,  Mainline valves to be closed on the 18" 3026 Line are as follows:   
U-5 at Crown Street  and U-6 at the end of the line where Ship Channel Loop 
3026 Line  ties into the Shell West 4792 Line.  

It is my understanding that the following customers within this outage 
section currently take gas:

Air Products  meter 1418
Albemarle  meter 1188

The current schedule would call for an outage to start on 4/13/00 and be back 
in service on 4/16/00. 

   

	From:  Gary A Hanks @ ECT                           03/20/2000 10:36 AM

To: William D Cosby/GCO/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Deer Park Railroad Crossing 18" 3026 Line

Which mainline valves will be closed during the work and can you send me a 
list of the meters in the affected section?  I need to get with the Texas 
desk prior to their pre-bid meeting which is this Friday, March 24.

Based on the changes, it still appears to me the work is planned for the last 
week in April.  As a date becomes firm please let me know.

Thanks
Gary
---------------------- Forwarded by Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT on 03/20/2000 10:30 
AM ---------------------------

William D Cosby@ENRON
03/16/2000 10:28 AM
Sent by: William D Cosby@ENRON
To: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Team HPL-Pearland/GCO/Enron@Enron, Buck Thomas/GCO/Enron@Enron, Sam 
Shaw/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Pat Flavin/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Nick 
Cocavessis/Corp/Enron@Enron, Steve Schneider/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin 
Kuehler/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Calvin Dodd/GCO/Enron@Enron, Charlie 
Thompson/GCO/Enron@ENRON, Ann Elizabeth White/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Thomas/GCO/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Deer Park Railroad Crossing 18" 3026 Line

The pipeline outage time mentioned in the memo below needs to be revised.   
Actual construction time should be 7 days and pipeline outage time should be 
3 days max.   This outage time, which is longer than the norm, is due to the 
fact that we will have to remove the existing line and replace it in the same 
ditch before tie ins take place.  

As an update, the first train is now scheduled to cross late today.  They now 
say that it may take 4 weeks to get all the trains in and out before we are 
able to begin replacing our line.

---------------
I have been advised by the Deer Park RR representative, Dean Truitt,  that 
the rail cars will begin arriving on 3/15/00.  

Per our conversations today, please have someone on Tuesday 3/13 adjust the 
regulators at Simpson and at Shell Deer Park so that 280 psig is the maximum 
pressure in that pipeline section.   

I will maintain contact with Deer Park on the duration of this project and 
keep you informed.  It is likely that the duration of the pressure reduction 
will be on the order of 2 weeks.  

After the initial 700 rail cars have entered and exited their facility, Deer 
Park will remove their railroad bed and allow us to perform a pipeline 
replacement  at that location.  This replacement would involve an outage on 
this segment of pipeline for approximately 7 days.  I would anticipate that 
this outage would occur in early April.

Thanks for your cooperation in this matter.

Danny