Subject: ExxonMobil Beaumont Refinery Fuel Needs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 02:58:00 -0800 (PST)

fyi - you will need to enter this into Sitara - remember, first 10,000/d is 
EOG transport.

---------------------- Forwarded by Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 
10:56 AM ---------------------------

"Brian E Nichols" <[email-masked]> on 03/24/2000 02:20:27 PM
To: [email-masked]
cc:  (bcc: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT)
Subject: ExxonMobil Beaumont Refinery Fuel Needs

Lee,

I did my fuel gas estimate and think that we will need 120-125 BBTU/Day of 
fuel
gas for the month of April.  On a side note, we will bring down our gas 
turbine
generator on Sunday morning.  This will bring our high pressure gas 
requirements
down to essentially zero (it will be zero if our Hydrogen Plant stays down) 
and
the demand will transfer to our low pressure gas.  We will be in this
arrangement for approximately 20 days.

Brian