Subject: Re: Storage Deal 47472 and 60747
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:28:00 -0800 (PST)

Julie:

Can you cut off deal 47472 going forward? I am forwarding the message from 
Tommy Yanowski. Let me know if this is a problem.

Thanks, Karie (36759)

---------------------- Forwarded by Karie Hastings/HOU/ECT on 03/27/2000 
09:25 AM ---------------------------

	Enron Technology
	
	From:  Tommy J Yanowski                           03/27/2000 08:45 AM

To: Karie Hastings/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Storage Deal 47472 and 60747  

Karie:  Deal number 60747 should be the good deal.  Deal number 60747 is an 
interruptible storage deal and contract 96016959 is an interruptible 
contract.  Storage deal 47472 is a firm storage deal.  Since it doesn't agree 
with the firmness of the contract, I would probably cut off that deal going 
forward.  -  Tommy

KARIE HASTINGS
03/23/2000 05:35 PM
To: Tommy J Yanowski/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Storage Deal 47472 and 60747

Tommy:

There are two Storage deals that are using the same contract number. Julie 
Meyers believes that deal 47472 is the correct deal, but wants to check with 
you first since you put in deal 60747. Let me know when you look at them if 
we need to cut off or kill deal 60747.

Thanks,
Karie (36759)

Deal  Contract
47472  96016959
60747  96046959