Subject: Re: Deal 156071 Feb 00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 05:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren,

 There are only two deals on PGEV pipeline: Deal #156071- valid 02/01/00 - 
02/29/00, and Deal # 208083 - valid for 02/01/00 - 02/06/00.  Should there be 
another deal for days 7-29??  Thanks

Thu

Daren J Farmer
03/23/2000 11:19 AM
To: Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Deal 156071 Feb 00  

The actuals should be allocated to the new ticket which has been nom'd, 
tracked. and balanced.

D

   

	From:  Thu Nguyen                           03/22/2000 07:33 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Deal 156071 Feb 00

Daren,

This is one of the deals which you told me to zero out.  Unfortunately, I do 
not allocate PGEV.  Also,  Sherlyn has actualized PGEV and she has the 
support from the pipeline for the 1746918 volume.  Please let me know if I 
had missed something in our conversation.  Thanks

Thu