Subject: Re: Indian Springs
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 02:04:00 -0800 (PST)

Mary:

Deal #487040 has been setup with demand charge equally to the amounts that 
Teco paid HPL at Indian Spring for the following months:

August & September 1999
February, March, & April 2000

If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks, Clem

Mary Poorman@ENRON
11/14/2000 08:54 AM
To: Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine Herrera/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lauri A 
Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Indian Springs

I need HPL Sales and Purchases, back dated to 8/99 between HPL and TECO to 
book any processing revenue or losses.  Apparently this is in addition to the 
current deal in place and is priced at at different rate.  Please let me know 
when these tickets are in place so that I can get track id's and finalize 
this issue.

Thank you,

Mary