Subject: Re: March 2000 Activity ; Enichem Elastomers Americas, Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 02:01:00 -0800 (PST)

There is no buy-back - we are their only pipeline supplier and it is a 
requirements deal.

   

	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           03/21/2000 09:12 AM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: March 2000 Activity ; Enichem Elastomers Americas, Inc.

 
 I have been told this counterparty has scheduled some maintenance for March 
22nd through March 23rd or 24th.
 
 HPL  is selling them 2.0/day ; Sitara #: 92794.  The 2.0/d is the only 
activity at the meter.
 
 Please advise.