Subject: Re: PG&E Texoma Volumes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 01:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren and Lauri:

We do have a problem with some of our mirrored meters.  When MIPS receives an 
"incomplete" from the parent meter it sends a -0- to POPS.  Yes, this is a 
big problem.  Our POPS team (Romeo D'Souza) has identified this problem and 
notified MIPS.  However, he was told this was not a priority item.   In the 
mean time we are overriding the volumes in POPS with the estimated volumes.

This particular meter was correct last night, the 14th rolled last night from 
MIPS and overrode the BAV with a -0- from day 14 forward.

This was corrected this morning and the meter re-allocated.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Lauri A Allen
03/21/2000 09:04 AM
To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Charlotte 
Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Bryan 
Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: PG&E Texoma Volumes

In reviewing some of the imbalance numbers, I discovered that Valero Texoma 
(#71) BAV volumes have not fed into POPS since 3/14 causing an out of balance 
at the meter in excess of 500,000mm month to date.  The more critical part of 
this problem, however, is that POPS has fed 0 volumes back to Sitara on some 
of the HPLC deals.  This means that these purchase volumes (expenses) have 
not been picked up in Tom's P&L and are, instead, sitting in UA4.  To the 
extent that the purchase prices vary from the UA4 value, the P&L may take a 
hit when these actual volumes flow through.

I realize that Kim is out and that you guys are stretched thin, however, a 
problem of this magnitude needs to be addressed as soon as it's discovered.  
Someone needs to be overriding the 0 volumes so that Sitara is receiving 
correct information and the P&L is kept as accurate as possible.

Please give me a call if you have any questions.