Subject: Nominations for Eastrans reciept for 3/15 and following.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 07:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Correction: 3,000 into the Carrtwheel Agreement.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
03/15/2000
03:50 PM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
03/15/2000 03:49 PM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Jim I. Fields/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, William E.
      Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, 
Darrel
      F. Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Nominations for Eastrans reciept for 3/15 and following.

Also, 23,000 MMBtu into Enron's Cartwheel Agreementat the Hub.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
03/15/2000
03:48 PM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
03/15/2000 03:28 PM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc:   Jim I. Fields/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, William E.
      Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, 
Darrel
      F. Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Nominations for Eastrans reciept for 3/15 and following.

As we discussed, due to weather we decided to reschedule our maintenance,
and noms have been returned to 75,000 MMBtu/d effective today and following,
until further notice.  15,000 MMBtu will come from CIPCO into Mobil Beaumont,
50,000 into PG & E, and 7,000 from Fuels Cotton Valley into HPL.

Unless a problem arises, we plan to stay at this level until Tuesday, 
3/21/2000,
when we will go down some for 1 day only.