Subject: Re: Valero Gas Marketing ; Meter #: 8018 / Sitara Ticket # 148376
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Please zero out the volumes until further notice.  The plant is scheduled to 
come up on March 26 and we will treat it as force majeure at this time.

   

	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           03/13/2000 02:28 PM

To: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gary W 
Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Valero Gas Marketing ; Meter #: 8018 / Sitara Ticket # 148376

 FYI...ONLY !

 Gary agreed to let the deficiency volumes hit the buyback that is set 
presently.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 
02:25 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           03/13/2000 02:09 PM

To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Valero Gas Marketing ; Meter #: 8018 / Sitara Ticket # 148376

  Effective March 11th  Valero has not pulled any gas on a 35.0/day 
nomination.
 
  Do you want to arrange a buyback for this activity. There is a buyback 
ticket { # 148381} available
  to handle any underage.
 
  I am being told this interconnect will be down 2-weeks; effective March 
11th.