Subject: Valero Gas Marketing ; Meter #: 8018 / Sitara Ticket # 148376
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 06:28:00 -0800 (PST)

FYI...ONLY !

 Gary agreed to let the deficiency volumes hit the buyback that is set 
presently.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 03/13/2000 
02:25 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           03/13/2000 02:09 PM

To: Gary W Lamphier/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Valero Gas Marketing ; Meter #: 8018 / Sitara Ticket # 148376

  Effective March 11th  Valero has not pulled any gas on a 35.0/day 
nomination.
 
  Do you want to arrange a buyback for this activity. There is a buyback 
ticket { # 148381} available
  to handle any underage.
 
  I am being told this interconnect will be down 2-weeks; effective March 
11th.