Subject: Re: Beaumont Methanol - Meter 1428 - October 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 07:49:00 -0800 (PST)

I'm think I left out a detail - the 54,000 MMBtu for the three days Oct 21 to 
23 to Beaumont Methanol needs to be all priced at the base deal, not on the 
swing ticket.

From: Lee L Papayoti on 11/14/2000 03:45 PM
To: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT, Buddy Majorwitz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT, James McKay/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Beaumont Methanol - Meter 1428 - October 2000

Ladies and Gents:

On Sat Oct 21, HPL meter # 1428 had a malfunction, and started flowing at a 
very high rate, way over the nominated rate of 18,000/d  (Gas Control will 
confirm this).

Since Sat-Sun-Mon are all one gas day from a Gas Daily perspective, I told 
Gas Control to try to balance on Sun after the meter was fixed, by cutting 
back to a lower flow rate.

So we will need to do a special allocation for the three days October 21 - 
23, Saturday through Monday.  The three day total for the meter is 59,067 
MMBtu.  Beaumont Methanol nominated 54,000 MMBtu (i.e. 18,000/d for 3 
days).   We should allocate a total of 54,000 MMBtu to Beaumont Methanol for 
the three days, and the 5,067 MMBtu excess will be purchased by Brandywine - 
under Sitara # 484934 priced at Gas Daily HSC midpoint.

Please call with questions.

Thanks

Lee
3.5923

---------------------- Forwarded by Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT on 11/13/2000 
04:02 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Buddy Majorwitz                           11/13/2000 03:53 PM

To: Lee L Papayoti/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Beaumont Methanol - Meter 1428 - October 2000

Lee,

Here is the volume allocation as supplied by Anita Luong and my calculation 
worksheet for the captioned meter.

Give me a call if you have any questions.

Buddy
X-31933