Subject: Re: 98-6719 and 98-9676
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 04:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Robert,

I've taken care of 98-6719 (as far as getting it out of my allocation 
exception screen).  I'm going to place 98-9676 on Strangers Gas until you 
hear back from Daren or Julie.

Should Daren or Julie get back w/you, while I'm on vacation, please get back 
w/Anita Luong and provide her with the K # given to you (by Daren or Julie) 
as well as the dates of 2/1 - 2/29 (even though 3/1/2000 is reflected in my 
allocation exception screen) so that she can provide you with an accounting 
arrangement to place February's volumes on @ this meter.

It looks as though this meter is flowing starting 3/1/2000.  I guess that the 
trader will eventually place a deal in sitara for this meter.

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497
---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Young/HOU/ECT on 03/11/2000 12:00 
PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
03/10/2000 03:22 PM
To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: 98-6719 and 98-9676  

I extended the deal at mtr 6719 to include 2/10.   In the future, please run 
all wellhead deals through Tom Acton first.

I've got a message into Julie Meyers to look into the contract at meter 9676, 
and will let you know what she determines.

D

Jackie Young
03/10/2000 10:39 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 98-6719 and 98-9676

Hi Daren,

Can you please check into whether or not the below deals for the above meters 
can be rolled and extended?  If so, can you please perform this for me so 
that Anita can set up an accounting arrangement for me?

98-6719  Sitara Deal #166989 Flow @ meter began on February 10th but the deal 
is not effective until  February the 11th.
     No new deal # referenced and no evergreen flag.  This is on the 
gathering (96026573) K which is the only
     K @ the meter.

98-9676  Sitara Deal #151669 Deal good from 1/1/00 - 1/31/00 but there is 
flow for all of February 2000 with no K.  This is on the 215K      for 1/2000 
production which is the only K @ the meter.

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497