Subject: 98-6719 and 98-9676
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 02:39:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi Daren,

Can you please check into whether or not the below deals for the above meters 
can be rolled and extended?  If so, can you please perform this for me so 
that Anita can set up an accounting arrangement for me?

98-6719  Sitara Deal #166989 Flow @ meter began on February 10th but the deal 
is not effective until  February the 11th.
     No new deal # referenced and no evergreen flag.  This is on the 
gathering (96026573) K which is the only
     K @ the meter.

98-9676  Sitara Deal #151669 Deal good from 1/1/00 - 1/31/00 but there is 
flow for all of February 2000 with no K.  This is on the 215K      for 1/2000 
production which is the only K @ the meter.

Thanks
-Jackie-
3-9497