Subject: Re: Aquila Header (Meter #980072) - January Volumes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 07:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Sherlyn,

Per our conversation earlier today, I need an accounting arrangement  set up 
for meter #980072 for the month of January so I can move the volumes from the 
stranger's gas contract over to the HPL 215 contract.  Please let me know if 
you have any questions.  Thanks, Susan.

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT on 03/07/2000 
02:15 PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
03/03/2000 04:54 PM
To: Susan D Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Aquila Header (Meter #980072) - January Volumes  

I updated deal 143709.

D

Susan D Trevino
03/01/2000 09:25 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT, Megan 
Parker/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Aquila Header (Meter #980072) - January Volumes

Daren,

On January 15 and 16, HPL bought some gas from Western Gas Resources at the 
Aquila Header (10.000 and 5.000 MMBTU's respectively).  This was a late 
Friday change so in order to get it scheduled in POPS, the gas was scheduled 
on the stranger's gas contract.  However, deal ticket #143709 was never 
updated to reflect those late changes.  Please let me know if you want me to 
update the deal ticket.  Thanks, Susan.