Subject: meter 1335 July 99
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Stacey,

 Have you a chance to look into this?  We are required to clear intercompany 
variances by the end of the month, so it would help if you could research 
this as soon as possible.  Thanks for your help.  

Thu
3-7159
---------------------- Forwarded by Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT on 03/03/2000 05:01 PM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Thu Nguyen                           02/17/2000 03:21 PM

To: Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Gregg Lenart/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: meter 1335 July 99

Stacy,

 I have an intercompany deal which I am missing one side of.  HPL purchased 
gas from Dynegy (deal 96378) and sold to ENA (deal97185) on Oasis Pipeline 
(meter 1335).   I can't find ENA's purchase from HPL.  Please let me know 
what  you find out.  This is affecting our intercompany report and we need to 
have it cleaned as soon as possible. Thanks

Thu