Subject: Re: 1/2000 Meter 9643 Three Rivers Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 07:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Fred, this info was forwarded to you a while ago.  I sent it return receipt.  
I never saw where you opened your e-mail.  I know you're been busy.
Thanks, Stella
---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 03/03/2000 
03:03 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Stella L Morris                           02/25/2000 08:35 AM

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J 
Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: 1/2000 Meter 9643 Three Rivers Issues

Fred, I hope this is the information that you needed to complete January 
business.  I have already set up Track I.D. 80705 per your first request. 
Thanks, Stella

---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 02/25/2000 
08:31 AM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
02/24/2000 06:58 PM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: 1/2000 Meter 9643 Three Rivers Issues  

The purchase from Swift was shown at mtr 3405 during Dec and Jan.  I have 
created a new deal (#204777) to add mtr 9643 to the deal.

Deal 114096 is the purchase from HPLR Liquids.  This purchase is on 138544 
for Jan 2000 forward.

D

   

	From:  Stella L Morris                           02/24/2000 02:39 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E 
Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 1/2000 Meter 9643 Three Rivers Issues

Fred is trying to set up accounting arrangments to cover the Swift deal.  Can 
you please verify that you made this purchase from Swift?  If so, is there 
another deal to replace deal #114096 of should this deal be extended into 
January.    If I should forward this to someone else, please let me know.  

Thanks for you help, Stella

---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 02/24/2000 
02:33 PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
02/24/2000 11:25 AM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 1/2000 Meter 9643 Three Rivers Issues

Stella:

The Swift deal is not pathed correctly in POPS.  I set up an accounting 
arrangement on the 012-41500-02-015 contract with the Track ID 80705.  Would 
you put the contract in POPS with the associated Track ID?  

The transportation contract (012-41500-02-003) for the Liquids Replacement 
gas is not POPS.  I looked in Path Manager and there is no deal for it 
either.  In December, the deal for this gas was 114096.  Could you extend the 
deal or get me the number for the new deal if there is one?  I need to set up 
an accounting arrangement so I will need for you to verify the deal number 
and transportation contract that this gas is supposed to go on.  When I set 
up the accounting arrangement I will let you know what the Track ID is so you 
can put the contract at meter 9643.

Let me know when all of this is done so that I can reallocate the meter.

Thanks,

Fred