Subject: Re: 3-rivers / King Ranch / HPLR Liquids
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 06:36:00 -0800 (PST)

The meters in question are : 616, 894, 2538, 2690, 3396.

Mtrs 616 and 2538 are shrinkage and condensate meters.  Volumes are split 
among HPLR Liquids and HPLC, with the majority going to Liquids. 
Mtr 894 is a gas loss meter.  Volume should be allocated to our operational 
ua4 contract.
Mtrs 2690 and 3396 should be allocated to Liquids.

You can see these allocations by viewing prior months in POPS.  On Monday 
afternoon, Clem Cernosek will verify the above transactions and expain the 
split between parties at 616 and 2538.

D

Mandy MacKinnon
03/03/2000 08:02 AM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ami 
Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: 3-rivers / King Ranch / HPLR Liquids  

I have identified the additional HPLC wellhead purchases and have made 
corrections to the interconnect tickets accordingly.  Jackie is still having 
difficulty identifying all the wellhead purchase.  We feel there are at least 
6 meters flowing a total of appox. 7000 a day that are not showing up on a 
HPLC purchase or a HPLR transport.  I believe she has given you this 
information and will await instructions or for the purchases to be input 
reflecting the proper Enron Entity purchasing these volumes.

We have worked very hard on this issue and I apologize that it has not yet 
been entirely corrected.