Subject: Re: transport flash for Feb 00
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:27:00 -0800 (PST)

Heidi, yes let's check the rates on the transport usage tickets.  Daren, is 
supportive of this decision.  Thanks, Mary

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Heidi Withers                           03/02/2000 03:53 PM

To: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: transport flash for Feb 00  

The rates are in the system correctly in Unify (so that we can invoice 
correctly), but Daren's group uses a Sitara deal (the transport usage 
tickets) to estimate desk transport in the P&L during the month.  Right now 
we have not entered in or corrected rates in their transport usage tickets.  
Our group has not taken that step, since we have been most concerned with 
settling the G/L (after the month is over).  By not having the right rates on 
the transport usage tickets, the risk is that the P&L will be off during the 
month.  Would we change process and let Daren set up the transport usage 
ticket and then have us enter the rate?  If so, we would need to change the 
process with his group to put us in the process so that we can enter the 
correct rate.  Please let me know what you want to do.

Mary M Smith
03/02/2000 03:14 PM
To: Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lisa Hesse/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: transport flash for Feb 00  

Heidi, we need to ensure the rates are correct on all meters (HPLC/ENA for 
Texas) and that the rates are in the right system.

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Heidi Withers                           03/02/2000 10:34 AM

To: Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: transport flash for Feb 00

FYI...the economics group publishes this report every month to show how much 
the marketing desk spent in transport.  They can get their expense numbers 
either from their estimate (from CPR) or from Unify, where we put the rates 
in.

One potential enhancement would be that in addition to managing rates for the 
transport capacity tickets, we set up the rates for the transport usage 
tickets.  I am going through the transport usage tickets for February right 
now (as part of the market meter study) and I see some rates I don't tie back 
to Lauri's matrix.  For example, Lauri's matrix shows 0.05 from Thompsonville 
to HSC, but the transport usage ticket (updated by Daren's group) has 0.055.  
This means the economic estimate can be off.  Let me know what you want to do 
with this.
---------------------- Forwarded by Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT on 03/02/2000 10:31 
AM ---------------------------

Bryan Hull
03/02/2000 10:28 AM
To: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Nelson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Heidi Withers/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: transport flash for Feb 00

The spreadsheet is updated for February. If you have any questions feel free 
to call.

Bryan
3-9195