Subject: Industrial Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 06:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Can you please forward me the "Buyback/Deficiency"  Deals  for March' 2000.
 Your worksheet would greatly assist me with completing this request.

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 02/28/2000 
02:31 PM ---------------------------

Daren J Farmer
02/25/2000 04:52 PM
To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Indutrial Report

Robert, 

Ken developed an industrial report before he left.  It can be found at 
o/logistics/kenseaman/industrialsmonthly/...  There is one file for each 
month of 2000.  I need you to update this for March.  This will need to be 
distributed to Gas Control, Logistics, and myself.  Let me know if you have 
any questions.

D