Subject: Re: Nomination - 2-23-2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:36:00 -0800 (PST)

We can't increase Fuels Cotton Valley right now.  Please
assume nom of 60,000 MMBtu w/ 53,000 going to PG & E
for 24th.

---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
02/23/2000
11:34 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 02/23/2000 11:20:21 AM

To:   Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC@PEC
cc:
Subject:  Re: Nomination - 2-23-2000

Bruce,

I need to hold the deliveries to 60,000 for 2/24.  I'm somewhat limited on
my transport right now.  I will look into the possibility of increasing the
volume, though.  If you can increase the deliveries at Fuels Cotton Valley,
that will work.

Daren

"Bruce McMills" <[email-masked]> on 02/23/2000 09:11:07 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], "Chad W. Cass"
      <[email-masked]>, "Donna C. Spencer"
      <[email-masked]>, "William E. Speckels"
      <[email-masked]>
cc:   "Michael R. Cherry" <[email-masked]>
Subject:  Nomination - 2-23-2000

I meant 2/24/2000 as the effective date of this nom.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on
02/23/2000
09:09 AM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
02/23/2000 08:55 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], William E.
Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC,
      Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Donna C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC
cc:   Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Darrel F.
      Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Nomination - 2-23-2000

Please incerease deliveries to Eastrans to 65,000 MMBtu/d eff 2/23/2000.

7,000 will come from Fuels Cotton Valley.
Maintain sale of 500 MMBtu/d.
Increase PG & E nom to 58,000 MMBtu/d.

The agreement provides for up to 60,000 MMBtu at our option.
Brian Riley needs to approve the increase to 65,000 MMBtu/d.