Subject: Nomination - 2-23-2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 01:11:00 -0800 (PST)

I meant 2/24/2000 as the effective date of this nom.
---------------------- Forwarded by Bruce McMills/FtWorth/PEFS/PEC on 
02/23/2000
09:09 AM ---------------------------

Bruce McMills
02/23/2000 08:55 AM

To:   [email-masked], [email-masked], William E. 
Speckels/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC,
      Chad W. Cass/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC, Donna C. Spencer/GCS/CEC/PEC@PEC
cc:   Michael R. Cherry/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC, Darrel F.
      Bane/EastTexas/PEFS/PEC@PEC
Subject:  Nomination - 2-23-2000

Please incerease deliveries to Eastrans to 65,000 MMBtu/d eff 2/23/2000.

7,000 will come from Fuels Cotton Valley.
Maintain sale of 500 MMBtu/d.
Increase PG & E nom to 58,000 MMBtu/d.

The agreement provides for up to 60,000 MMBtu at our option.
Brian Riley needs to approve the increase to 65,000 MMBtu/d.