Subject: HGPL and KGPL - 3 Rivers Gas
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Based on the conversation we had  at the meeting last Thursday, I am 
implementing the following changes to Humble Gas Pipeline and King Ranch Gas 
Plant.  If you disagree or feel you had a different understanding than the 
items below, please be sure to call me asap.

1. Input HPLC purchase from HPLR Liquids at meter 8793 (HPL/HGPL).  Remove 
the 3 Rivers gas from the Interconnect ticket and input on
 the Purchase Deal.

2. Input HPLC sale to HPLR Liquids at meters 9643 (KGPL/HPL) and 12 
(KGPL/HGPL).  Remove 3 rivers volumes from the interconnect tickets 
 at these meters and input on the sales Deals appropriately.

3. Change swing parameters for the King Ranch contracts to swing on Cage 
Ranch before swinging on 3 Rivers Gas.  This will hopefully allow 
 the sale for 3 Rivers gas to remain at one meter as much as possible.

I will hopefully have all of these changes made by the end of the day, and 
have all contracts repathed.  It is my understanding that we are implementing 
these changes effective Feb. 1st.

Stella,  This may or may not effect repathing of the HPLC gas at meter 9643, 
based on the swing parameters that you have been using.

Thank you.