Subject: Cilco Pathing - Withdrawl and HPLC transport pathing
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:55:00 -0800 (PST)

Cilco needs to be pathed the following way on a withdrawl day or month
   The pathing that was done for December 1999 and January 2000 worked.

Source                                                                       
Path                                                                          
                             Destination

012-27049-05-001/Stg/F                                       012-27049-05-001 
Firm Storage                                                   External 
Bammel - Meter 56l
Storage 
Account                                                                       
                                                                              
               Meter 56 must be attached to this pool

External Bammel  - Meter 56                             012-27049-02-001 
Transport                                                         
012-27049-02-001/Transport/I/1/E
Meter 56 must be 
attached                                                                      
                                                                          
Transport Imbalance

The HPLC transport in or out of storage should be pathed as follows

INJECTION

Source                                                                    
Path                                                                          
                            Destination

012-41500-02-015/Transport/I/1/E               
012-41500-02-015                                                              
                 External Bammel  - Meter 57
Transport 
Imbalance                                                                     
                                                                              
      Meter 57 must be attached to this pool

WITHDRAWL

External Bammel  - Meter 57                        
012-41500-02-015                                                              
                  012-41500-02-015/Transport/I/1/E 
Meter 57 must be attached to this 
pool                                                                          
                                             Transport Imbalance