Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 08:50:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren,

Deal 93481 expired 12/31/99, is there a new deal to replace it.

---------------------- Forwarded by Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT on 02/16/2000 
04:48 PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
02/16/2000 04:46 PM
To: Sherlyn Schumack/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Done.

Thanks, Stella

Fred Boas
08/20/99 06:53 PM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Stella:

I set up the accounting arrangement on the HPLR transport contract 
012-64610-02-052 for January through June per Daren's instructions below.  
The tracking ID for all 6 months is 34500.

I also set up accounting arrangement on the HPLC transport contract 
012-41500-02-015 for July per Daren's instructions below.  The tracking ID 
for July is 34501.  If you would, please put the transport contract in POPS 
on Monday morning and call me when your done so that I can reallocate the 
meters.  I need to call Copano to tell them that their payment is on the way.

I need the transport contracts, HPLR and HPLC put in for all 31 days of each 
of the respective months.

As always thanks in advance for your help,

Fred

Daren J Farmer
08/20/99 04:50 PM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Fred, 

I had the typed the deal numbers incorrectly.  July forward is on 93481.  
January-June is on 69176.

Daren

Fred Boas
08/20/99 12:56 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlene 
Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Daren:

I looked in Path Manager and I see two deals - 93480 and 93481, but I don't 
see deal 69176 for July forward that you mentioned below.  Also, please 
verify that the deal for January through June is 93481 and if the 69176 deal 
is correct for July forward.

Stella:

I will need to set up accounting arrangements for these deals from January 
forward.  From Daren's note below it appears that for January through June I 
will need an HPLR transportation contract put in POPS.  When Daren and I get 
the deal number issue resolved for July forward I will need an HPLC contract 
put into POPS.  Also for July forward, I will need the HPLC contract in POPS 
every month through December to allocate Copano line gain to if it occurs.

Thanks to both of you,

Fred

Daren J Farmer
08/19/99 11:16 AM
To: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlene Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Fred, 

I have pathed the purchase from Copano for 1999 in MOPS.  Jan-Jun is under 
HPLR (Sitara 93481).  July forward is under HPLC (Sitara 69176).  I 
understand that I cannot renom this to the pipe for prior months, because the 
callout allocations will be affected.  So, you will need to set up accounting 
arrangements to get the nom into POPS.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Daren

Fred Boas
08/19/99 08:01 AM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlene 
Richmond/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Stella/Daren:

What is the status of this request?  Please let me know when I can reallocate 
this meter, the customer has not been paid for 3 months and is complaining.

Fred

To: Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310  

Thanks for your help Robert.

Thanks again, Stella

   

	From:  Robert E Lloyd                           08/12/99 04:29 PM

To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310

 fyi

---------------------- Forwarded by Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT on 08/12/99 04:29 
PM ---------------------------

Lauri A Allen
08/12/99 04:02 PM
To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Boas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310

Daren- FYI.  There are deal tickets in Sitara to cover this transaction- 
#69176 for HPLR and #93481 for HPLC- but they have zero volume and were not 
pathed in Unify.  Could you get someone in your group to set these up for 
Fred, please?  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT on 08/12/99 03:59 
PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
08/12/99 11:19 AM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Howard B 
Camp/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Copano Line Gain Contract Needed at Meter 5310

Stella:

I need the above referenced contract put into POPS for January, May, June , 
July, and August 1999 forward.  I need the contract in POPS for August 
forward because I never know when Copano will allocate line gain to itself.

In 1998 a spot contract was set up between HPLR and Copano Pipeline/South 
Texas, L. P. with a Synergi contract number 078-62210-101 and a Global number 
of 96016880 by Karen Lambert.  Per Karen this old agreement was terminated by 
Dan Hyvl due to HPLR business change to ECT.  In 1999, when Copano began 
allocating line gain to themselves again I contacted Lauri, Karen, and 
yourself to see if I could get the contract in POPS.  Karen sent me an e-mail 
indicating that she set-up a new contract for this HPLC line gain purchase - 
Global # 96022367 (I don't have a "Synergi" contract number).  I know that in 
3/99 Lauri contacted Bernard Widacki at Copano to discuss this issue.

I need Lauri to review this and then I need the contract to be put in POPS so 
that I can correctly allocate the gas at this meter.  I have not allocated 
any line gain in 1999 and the volumes are small.  Karen is the most 
knowledgeable about this contract, so I suggest that any questions be 
directed to her regarding contract issues.  Karen worked with Bernard Widacki 
at Copano to set up the contract originally.

Thanks,

Fred