Subject: Transport on Koch, beginning Wednesday
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 00:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Christina,

The Indian Springs plant delivery into HPL will be taken out of service for 
repiping work effective Wednesday morning the 15th.   ENA will be moving 
Texas Desk purchases via Koch Gateway from Teco Polk Co. Plant (12780) to 
MidCon Needville (6350).  I have confirmed available capacity with Koch and 
made sure that the IT agreement is evergreen and will work for these 
purposes. 

Please let me know what I can do to ensure that the nomination process works 
as smoothly as possible.  I will work with Daren and Liz to make sure that 
the purchase and sales tickets are moved to Koch.  Please let me know who is 
responsible for the Transport Usage ticket on Koch, if necessary, I will put 
the ticket in this afternoon.  We will be responsible for a $.02 Commodity 
fee, ACA of $.0022  and 1.6% fuel (monetizes to $.09 approximately) to move 
these volumes. 

ENA will be receiving 84,987 Dth at the plant and  delivering 83,627 into 
MidCon Texas.  We also have the option to deliver by displacement into MidCon 
at Goodrich or Edna, or displace deliveries to Koch Bayside.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need anything further from 
me.  

Mary

ext. 35251