Subject: Re: Sale to Shoreline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:51:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren you are correct in that this was only in MOPS for the 26th.  It was 
edi'd over to POPS from the 25th through the 31st populating all days with 
the 16,700 nom.  The nom was never -0- out in POPS therefore the change 
notification process in POPS did not pick up a change at this meter.  This 
meter is pathed by Kim and confirmed by me - it is extremely odd that this 
was missed in MOPS.  The record would have been out of balance and someone, 
if not several people, normally would make a comment on this.   Also  -  all 
of my records indicate that the 16,700 was good through the 31st except the 
MOPS entry.  My confirmations with Koch didn't reflect the -0- ;  the last 
report I have from Koch indicated the 16,700 stayed on, there was no record 
of a phone call indicating anything other than 16,700.  It is very odd for 
this many checks and balances to fail.  Also, the volumes were being sent 
back to MOPS which no one caught.   

I have spoken with Koch today and they agree that the 16,700 should have gone 
to -0- therefore I have removed the nom from POPS confirmed volumes and 
re-allocated the meter.  The OBA has taken the hit and I am working off the 
imbalance now.

Daren, I am sorry that you had to look into this when you feel this is my 
responsibility.  Stella was trying to help me out in clearing up errors 
because I was buried in current activity, thus the e-mail to you asking for 
your help.  

If this doesn't answer all the questions, just give me a call.

Thanks,

Charlotte

Daren J Farmer
02/14/2000 12:50 PM
To: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlotte Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Re: Sale to Shoreline  

Stella and Charlotte, 

I looked into this deal.  We sold this gas for one day only.  In MOPS, the 
path was nominated for 1/26 only.  However, in POPS the path was nominated 
and confirmed for 1/26-1/31.  This should have been showing up as a 
bridgeback error during the month.  Also, someone should have identified that 
the path/nom in MOPS wasn't the same as the nom in POPS.  This discrepancy 
should have been found before we closed out January.

I researched this problem by reviewing both systems (looking at the path id 
in POPS, finding it in MOPS, and checking the audit on the path in MOPS).  
This type of issue should be researched and solved by the logistics group, 
who has all the necessary tools to find the problem.  The resolution, not the 
problem, should have been presented to myself or the marketer, with an 
explanation of what happened.  Some one still needs to find out how the gas 
was confirmed for the 27th-31st.

Since the gas apparently flowed, we will have to apply the overflow to the 
OBA.  Unless you can find a missing transport contract.

D

   

	From:  Stella L Morris                           02/10/2000 02:26 PM

To: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Charlotte Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sale to Shoreline

FYI
---------------------- Forwarded by Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT on 02/10/2000 
02:25 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Sherlyn Schumack                           02/10/2000 02:21 PM

To: Joanie H Ngo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine Herrera/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Sale to Shoreline

Joanie,

Logistics is waiting to hear from Daren on this issue.  He will either need 
to extend the deal or maybe there should be another deal in place.   This 
deal 155118 is valid on 1/26/00 only, but the rest of the volume you are 
looking for is scheduled on days 1/27 - 1/31.    I am sure there is no 
pricing on those days.  

I will let you know as soon as I hear from them.