Subject: Lindholm Oil , Inc.
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Lindholm Oil , Inc.  6575   500 MMbtu/d   100% Gas Daily less $.15

I will create a committed reserves ticket for the remaining term of the deal 
once our geologists have gathered enough data to forecast the reserves of 
this well, at such time, we will request that this ticket be zeroed out.

Please supply the sitara number once entered.  If you have any questions, 
please give me a call.

Susan x 33321
      
---------------------- Forwarded by Susan Smith/HOU/ECT on 02/14/2000 03:25 
PM ---------------------------

Vance L Taylor
02/08/2000 09:31 AM
To: Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Julie 
Meyers/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Donald P Reinhardt/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Melissa Graves/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Union Gas - Doehrman #1

Tom,

The Doehrman #1 well came on line for first delivery on Monday, 2/7/00 at 
11:45am.  The contract calls for intra-month pricing for deliveries that 
commence after the first day of the month.  Please create a one month 
baseload firm deal ticket for the remaining days of the month based on the 
following information:

Counterparty    Meter   Volume   Price

Union Gas Operating Company  9825   500mmbtu/d   100% Gas Daily less $0.10

Susan will create a committed reserves firm ticket for the remaining term of 
the deal once our geologists have gathered enough data to forecast the 
reserves of this well; at such time, we will request that this ticket be 
zeroed out.

If you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call.

Thanks,

vlt
x3-6353