Subject: Re: HPL System Brown Bag
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)

This meeting will take place in 30C1 from 11:30 - 1:30.  Please confirm your 
attendance. 

Thank You!
Yvette
x3.5953

Daren J Farmer@ECT
02/08/2000 05:08 PM
To: Ami Chokshi/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stacey Neuweiler/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Robert E Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carlos J 
Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Vaughn/HOU/ECT@ECT, Charlotte 
Hawkins/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stella L Morris/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan D 
Trevino/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT, Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mandy MacKinnon/HOU/ECT@ECT, Eric Bass/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Bryan Hull/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael 
Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, David Baumbach/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve 
Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tom Acton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Gary A Hanks/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: HPL System Brown Bag

Please plan on attending a training session over lunch on Tuesday, Feb 15th.  
(Lunch will be provided.)  I intend to discuss the operations of Houston Pipe 
Line;  how gas is moved through the system, where our main supply and market 
areas are, locations of specific points, etc.  We will be using a map of the 
pipeline as the basis for the discussion.  So, come to the meeting with any 
questions you have on HPL, anything is fair game.

Yvette is currently working on securing a room.  I will let you know when 
that is finalized.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

D