Subject: SITARA DEMO - NEW RISK ASSIGNMENT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Please share this with your staff, and ensure everyone who needs to attend 
gets signed up for a time next week.  This is my first knowledge of this - 
sorry for the late notice.

George:  This is why I wanted you to call me earlier.  If you will get this 
going whlie Pat's out, that would be great!  thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT on 02/10/2000 
11:22 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Thomas Engel                           02/10/2000 10:56 AM

To: Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S 
Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Jeffrey A Shankman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brent A Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Colleen Sullivan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Mills/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: SITARA DEMO - NEW RISK ASSIGNMENT

This note serves as a reminder and a request.  

The new SITARA risk assignment release is scheduled for the weekend of 
February 19-20.
There are 4 demos next week detailing the changes for the new risk assignment 
release.
To date, we have not received sign up requests from any of the traders or 
logistics personnel.
The changes in this next release are major.   It is highly recommended that 
everyone who deals
with SITARA physical deals with risk assignment attend on of these demos 
before implementation.   

This release involves the transformation of every deal with risk assignment 
to include the following new
linked hedge deal types: swaps, options, and annuities.

I cannot stress enough the significance of these changes and the 
transformation of the existing deals.

Please make every effort to have your regional teams attend one of the 
following demos.

DEMO TIME SLOTS:

WHEN: FEB 16TH  - 1:00 - 2:15 
  FEB 16TH  - 2:30 - 3:45   
  FEB 16TH  - 4:00 - 5:15
  FEB 17TH  - 3:30 - 4:45

WHERE: EB 2537

Space is limited - call the SITARA HOTLINE for time slot availability 
(x3-7049). 

If you have any questions you may call me (x3-1488).