Subject: *RESCHEDULED* Internal Pool Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 03:06:00 -0800 (PST)

The Internal Pool Meeting has been rescheduled for...

     Thursday, February 17, 2000 
   at 3pm in EB3014

   If you are not able to attend the meeting at this time, please send 
someone in your place. 

   Thank you, 
   Heather Choate
 for Scotty Gilbert
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Choate/HOU/ECT on 02/07/2000 
10:54 AM ---------------------------

Heather Choate
02/01/2000 03:29 PM
To: Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, George 
Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc: Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Ragayle Pellum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alex 
Saldana/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scotty Gilbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Internal Pool Meeting

Please plan to attend a meeting to discuss the transition from internal pools 
to service contract pools...

  Wednesday, February 9, 2000
  at 2pm in EB3084

 If you are not able to attend this meeting please send someone in your 
place. 

 Thank you, 
 Heather Choate
 for Scotty Gilbert