Subject: Re: Meter 98-9699 & 98-2662 (Receipt Meters w/Delivery Noms)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:17:00 -0800 (PST)

This is the fuel that is buy and sell between HPLC and HPLR.  For meter 9699 
it's 2.5% and for meter 2662 it's 4%.   However, the volume is a fixed amount 
every month and is kept whole.   

Jackie Young
02/04/2000 02:51 PM
To: Anita Luong/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Lauri A Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meter 98-9699 & 98-2662 (Receipt Meters w/Delivery Noms)

Anita,

There is a delivery nom of 22 @ the above mentioned meter for 1/99 
production.  This is a receipt meter. 

Can you please explain the purpose of this delivery nom being @ this receipt 
meter?  I also have the same situation @ 98-2662 for 1/99.  Also, this 
activity is continuing on into 2/99.

Clem Cernosek expressed that these delivery noms are causing errors on his 
end of the spectrum.

---------------------- Forwarded by Jackie Young/HOU/ECT on 02/04/2000 02:31 
PM ---------------------------

Lauri A Allen
02/04/2000 01:13 PM
To: Jackie Young/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Meter 9699

Jackie-

I cannot for the life of me remember why this sale deal is in there.  I do 
believe it is valid and is a part of the purchase deal with Tesoro.  Jill 
Zively was the dealmaker and could probably answer your question as could 
George Weissman and Melissa Graves.  You might also check with Anita, the 
allocator, to see the support she gets for the allocation.  This may give you 
some clue as to what this volume represents.  (Let me know, too, since I hate 
forgetting things!!!!)