Subject: Bridgeback Error at Meter 1450 for 11/99
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:09:00 -0800 (PST)

Daren - Deal # 97929, meter 1450 expired Nov. '99.  Is there a way for you to 
extend the deal or create a new one since there seems to be a little bit of 
flow each month?

- Aimee

---------------------- Forwarded by Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT on 02/03/2000 03:06 
PM ---------------------------

Fred Boas
02/03/2000 02:02 PM
To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Bridgeback Error at Meter 1450 for 11/99

Aimee:

There is a bridgeback error at the above referenced meter and month.  The 
reason for the error is that the deal, # 97929 has expired.  Please determine 
if the deal was to be extended or is there another deal to replace it?

To fix this I will set up an accounting arrangement but what I need from you 
is a valid deal number and the transportation contract that you want me to 
put the deal on.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Fred