Subject: Review Texas Budgets Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 00:51:00 -0800 (PST)

OK. One more change, just this one though. I swear. Really.

The Texas Budget Meeting will be this Friday, February 4th, from 1:00 - 2:00 
pm in Conference Room 3084.  The time and location have changed.

If you have any questions or concerns please call.

Yvette
x3.5953
---------------------- Forwarded by Yvette G Connevey/Corp/Enron on 
02/02/2000 08:48 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Yvette G Connevey                           01/31/2000 04:32 PM

To: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary M Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rita 
Wynne/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Csikos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pat 
Clynes/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Lisa B Cousino/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ragayle Pellum/HOU/ECT@ECT, Pamela Chambers/Corp/Enron@Enron, Brenda F 
Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Review Texas Budgets Meeting

Please plan to attend a Texas Budget Meeting this Friday, February 4th, from 
9:00 - 10:00 am in 37C1.

If you have any questions please call. 

Thank You!
Yvette
x3.5953