Subject: Internal Pool Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 07:29:00 -0800 (PST)

Please plan to attend a meeting to discuss the transition from internal pools 
to service contract pools...

  Wednesday, February 9, 2000
  at 2pm in EB3084

 If you are not able to attend this meeting please send someone in your 
place. 

 Thank you, 
 Heather Choate
 for Scotty Gilbert
---------------------- Forwarded by Heather Choate/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2000 
03:23 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Scotty Gilbert                           02/01/2000 02:48 PM

To: Heather Choate/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Randall L Gay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Katherine L Kelly/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Smith, 
Edward Terry/HOU/ECT@ECT, Daren J Farmer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Superty/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenda F Herod/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bryce Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Internal Pool Meeting

Heather can you set up a meeting in my office to discuss the transition from 
internal pools to service contract pools.

Scotty

attendees 
R. Gay
K. Kelly
G. Smith
E. Terry
D. Farmer
P. Klyne

or sub if they cannot attend