Subject: MidTex Meeting Feb 1, 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:08:00 -0800 (PST)

Just a reminder, we are have the meeting today at 8:30 in EB3749.  

  Daren, if you have time, please join us in this meeting.  You may be able 
to help us resolve some of these issues.  Thanks

Thu

3-7159

---------------------- Forwarded by Thu Nguyen/HOU/ECT on 02/01/2000 08:03 AM 
---------------------------

	
	From:  Thu Nguyen                           01/27/2000 08:47 AM

To: Aimee Lannou/HOU/ECT@ECT, George Grant/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert E 
Lloyd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clem Cernosek/HOU/ECT@ECT, O'Neal D Winfree/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: MidTex Meeting Feb 1, 2000

Please plan to attend this meeting on MidTex Pipeline, which will cover the 
scheduling of HPL's transportation expense on MidTex and purchases off of 
this pipeline.

O'Neal:  This relates to the deals I have asked you to modify.  If you have 
further questions, they can be address at the meeting.  

  Room:  EB3749
  Time:  8:30 - 9:30
   
Thanks

Thu
3-7159